Hotel Administration Professional Diploma Programme18 months - 3 Certificates
This programme is designed for trainees to acquire the competencies and knowledge required to be fully operational across multiple departments of a hotel with a focus on administrative duties following first-class hospitality operations standards.
Trainees graduating from this programme will have the capacity to successfully work independently in the Front-Office and Housekeeping Departments and be well-equipped to enter the industry and reach a supervisory position in a short period of time. The graduate trainee will also be well-positioned for an administrative role within the management team of a hospitality operation.
Duration: 6 months per certification (2 days per week)
Classes are conducted in English
Share This Course
What you will learn
- Capable of welcoming guests according to an establishment’s guidelines and ensure that a positive guest experience is delivered
- Capable of being host oriented and team oriented
- Aware of the importance of cleanliness, maintenance and laundry work as well as organizational tasks, including logistics for all back-of-the-house activities
- Effectively use a property management system to make reservations, perform check-ins and check-outs, manage bills and collect revenue
- Master the principles of hygiene and occupational safety
- Ability to perform food and beverage service
How classes are delivered
A blend of knowledge and skills trainings through:
- Digital learning which trainees need to complete before attending the physical class trainings
- Active learning activities in class facilitated by licensed trainers who are certified by EHL Advisory Services
- Guided practical sessions with supervision in a real front-office, housekeeping and laundry environment
"I really enjoyed my SIH experience. Trainers were very good, especially Mr George. Content was taught in detail and was easy to absorb. My SIH experience has helped me a lot in my profession and I will definitely bring what I've learnt back to my workplace!"
Halima Binte Mohd Ibrahim
Haniffa Pte Ltd