Food & Beverage Service Professional Diploma Programme18 months - 3 Certificates
Through a blended learning model, trainees will acquire the competencies required to be fully operational within different restaurant concepts following the standards of a first-class restaurant setting. Trainees will have a deep understanding of how the management of a F&B establishment is conducted and the tools needed to be successful.
Trainees graduating from this programme will have the capacity to successfully work independently in a F&B setting and be well-equipped to enter the industry and reach a supervisory position within a short period of time.
Duration: 6 months per certification (2 days per week)
Classes are conducted in English
Share This Course
What you will learn
- Identify guest needs and take appropriate measures to satisfy them
- Capable in Food & Beverage service, both in the daily service and for events
- Serve and recommend appropriate beverages
- Proficient in using reservation, order and cash register systems, establish bills and collect revenue
- Master the principles of hygiene and occupational safety
How classes are delivered
A blend of knowledge and skills trainings through:
- Digital learning which trainees need to complete before attending the physical class trainings
- Active learning activities in class facilitated by licensed trainers who are certified by EHL Advisory Services
- Guided practical sessions with supervision in a real front-office, housekeeping and laundry environment
"I found this course to be very helpful and my overall experience at SIH to be extremely informative. What I've learnt here has really helped me to become better at my profession! I've truly enjoyed my time at SIH and I look forward to learning more!"
Full Time Barista