Introduction to Customer ServiceIn Partnership with École hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL)
- Up to 70% Subsidy
- Redeem SkillsFuture Credits
- Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) For NTUC Members
- Receive a EHL & WSQ certification
Course Fee After Funding For Singaporeans & PRs above 40 :
$145.80 (includes GST)
Course Fee After Funding For Singaporeans & PRs below 40 :
$243.00 (includes GST)
For corporate course fees & subsidies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excellent customer service creates satisfaction, leading to customer loyalty and profitability. This course examines the essential components hospitality staff should focus on when delivering great customer service.
Course Dates: TBA
Duration: 2 days - 9am to 5pm (12 hrs)
Location: Singapore Institute of Hospitality
Share This Course
Who Is This For:
What You Will Learn:
- Differentiate guests based on their characteristics, needs and expectations.
- List the different touchpoints within the customer experience.
- Elaborate on the different steps of customer service from customers’ reception to farewell.
- Identify challenges and risk linked to the customer experience.
- Examine causes and effects of customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
- Satisfy customers’ needs in products and services.
- Identify satisfaction and dis-satisfaction cues when interacting with customers.
- Implement actions to positively influence the customer experience.
- Apply techniques to perform service recovery.
Why You Should Register:
Equip yourself with essential Customer Service skills to succeed in the hospitality industry.
Earn a highly accredited VET by EHL and WSQ Certification and propel your career to executive and management levels in customer service and front facing roles.
Related Job Titles:
Chief Customer Officer (CCO)
Customer Service Manager (CSM)
Client Services Manager
Customer Support Manager
Guest Services Manager
This module is part of the Vocational Education & Training (VET) by Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne (EHL) programme certification as well as the WSQ certification.
"I found this course to be very helpful and my overall experience at SIH to be extremely informative. What I've learnt here has really helped me to become better at my profession! I've truly enjoyed my time at SIH and I look forward to learning more!"
Full Time Barista