Beverage KnowledgeIn Partnership wth Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne (EHL)
- Up to 70% Subsidy
- Redeem SkillsFuture Credits
- Receive a EHL & WSQ certification
Course Dates: 24 & 31 May 2022 (Tues)
Duration: 2 days (16hrs), 9am to 5pm
Location: Singapore Institute of Hospitality
Fees: $530 (Excl. GST)
Share This Course
Who Is This For:
Elaborate on the different principles of verbal and non-verbal communication.
Identify verbal and non-verbal communication cues when interacting with customers and colleagues.
Describe the concept of active listening.
Analyse the communication styles of various cultures.
Examine different sources of stress and anxiety when communicating with others.
What You Will Learn:
- Examine social and cultural meaning as well as consumption patterns of beer across different cultures.
- Analyse the different beer-making regions of the world.
- Evaluate the beer-making process.
- Identify different types of beer and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Name the origins and characteristics of different non-alcoholic beverages.
- List primary beer and non-alcoholic beverage producers.
- Identify the different documents and checklists used in beer preparation and service.
- Describe different food products used in beverage service.
Why You Should Register:
"I found this course to be very helpful and my overall experience at SIH to be extremely informative. What I've learnt here has really helped me to become better at my profession! I've truly enjoyed my time at SIH and I look forward to learning more!"
Full Time Barista