Course Fee After Funding For Singaporeans above 40 :
$103.56 (includes GST)
Course Fee After Funding For Singaporeans & PRs below 40 :
$172.60 (includes GST)
For corporate course fees & subsidies, please contact us at email@example.com.
What you will learn
- Recognise triggers which may lead to service challenges
- Use service recovery procedures to respond to these challenges
- Escalate unresolved service challenges.
16 & 17 October 2023 (9:00am to 6:00pm)
Duration: 2 days (16hrs)
Share This Course
Who Should Attend
- Customer-facing Staff
- Customer Service Representatives
- Call Centre Officers
- Store Advisors
- Service Crew
Methods of Learning
We use a number of experiential methods of learning in this module:
- Experiential learning with practical role-plays
- Exercises and case studies
- Real life examples and group discussions
Trainees are required to undertake assessments which may take the form of:
- Oral questions
- Written assessment
Trainees who have successfully demonstrated competence in all the knowledge and skills requirements in this programme will be awarded with Statement of Attainment (SOA) by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Respond to Service Challenges
"I really enjoyed my SIH experience. Trainers were very good, especially Mr George. Content was taught in detail and was easy to absorb. My SIH experience has helped me a lot in my profession and I will definitely bring what I've learnt back to my workplace!"
Halima Binte Mohd Ibrahim
Haniffa Pte Ltd